We are accepting proposals for four- hour intensive training sessions as well as 75 minutes, 90-minutes and two-hour workshops. The 2024 conference will highlight practice models, tools and techniques that demonstrate excellence in social work practice and promote resiliency and a strength-based approach with our clients, community and society.
Proposals that demonstrate excellence in serving clients, promoting advocacy and those that teach skills in social work practice to assist at-risk populations as well as those uplifting and re-energizing practitioners are invited.
Deadline for proposals is March 31, 2024.
Conference planning committee will review all proposals and presenters will be notified by April 29, 2022.
with the following information:
- Name and address
- Phone, fax and e-mail
- Resume or biographical information
- Title and Abstract
- Outline of Session including length of session (75 minutes, 90 minutes, 2 hours or 4 hours)
- Description of how your topic would demonstrate excellence in social work practice and/or promote resiliency and a strength- based approach with our clients, community and/or society
- Description of Session style (e.g. lecture, discussion, interactive, etc.)
- List at least three learning objectives for the session.
It is the expectation that presenters attend in-person, unless an exception has been discussed.