NASW-WI 2021 Annual Conference
November 1-3, 2021
47th Annual State Conference
“SOCIAL WORK, Human Rights and Resiliency”
2021 Annual Conference
November 1st, 2nd & 3rd
Wilderness Hotel and Resort
45 Hillman Road P.O. Box 299
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Portions of the conference will be streamed for a virtual option
REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN! REGISTER ONLINE
You may also register by phone (608)257-6334, Email or mail your registration form to 131 W. Wilson St., Suite 903, Madison, WI 53703 (Our office building is currently closed due to structural damage, so we are working at home until the building is deemed safe. Please be assured, our mail is getting forwarded and if you'd like to register by phone, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)
2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BROCHURE
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the conference?
We have many sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available, both in-person and virtual.
2021 EXHIBIT AND SPONSORSHIP REGISTRATION
Health & Safety Standards and Requirements at the NASW WI 2021 annual conference:
- Wilderness staff will wear masks when interacting with guests in sessions or during lunch and breaks.
- Requiring masks for all annual conference attendees.
- Providing masks and hand sanitizers to all annual conference attendees
- Scheduled cleaning of facility throughout the conference
- Following practices of proper handwashing, respiratory etiquette, and monitoring symptoms
- Continuing our collaboration with state and local health experts, and reviewing Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance in alignment with our planning
- Meals will be served by masked and gloved staff, including snacks
- Hand sanitizers will be given to all attendees and there will be hand sanitizing stations outside of the rooms.
- We will encourage social distancing wherever possible
- Accommodations will be made for those who would like to take food to their room or eat outside
- In-person registrations may be changed to virtual until October 18th We do hope to see many of you at the conference!
Check out our Tik Tok Video featuring previous conferences